1. Communicate product information in a way that's meaningful and relevant to each individual customer and account; customize discussions and client interactions based on understanding of customer's needs
2. Maintain effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers.
3. Within institutional hospital accounts, act as primary point of contact for customer, meets with key customers/personnel to understand practice structure, business model, key influencers /network structure, customer needs and identifies business opportunities
4. Promote DKT Nigeria products and services to physicians and other medical personnel within assigned geography
5. Demonstrate advanced ability to ask strategic, insightful questions to obtain information on specific customer business/ healthcare needs. Uses the insights to position DKT Nigeria’s products and collaborates with customers on focused and customized business strategy
6. Share learnings and best-practices from one customer to help other customers meet their needs and exhibit professionalism and leadership with clients/ key account clinics
7. Build strategic relationships with the key opinion leaders in hospitals and clinics to negotiate purchases.
8. Engage in all job responsibilities and activities with the highest standards of ethics and integrity, with emphasis on compliance with all relevant laws, policies and regulations.
9. Additional duties as needed
• Three to five years’ experience in clinic key account management / institutional sales of pharmaceutical products
• Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and to work as part of a team
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
The position reports to the Institutional Clinical Manager.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with subject tagged, Institutional Clinical Representative (Location) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 30 November 2019